Banking System of India : In India for maintaining a healthy economy constantly a great banking system is required which can serve the needs of changing world. With the rise of new technologies banking should be upgraded according to the future to should work efficiently along with it. In past banking was only available to only rich people but now in India it has reached almost all the remote areas of our country, due to this there is huge progress in banking systems. Now there are more than 50 banks ( Both government and private ) as well as many wallets are available online to serve the banking need of our modern era.
What is the main objective of this project report ?
The main objectives of this project report is to find out :
- The implications of HR in indian banking system
- Satisfaction level of employees
- Motivational Factors
- Training and development conducted by banking sector
- Retention Practices followed by banks
- Various health problems and other procedures followed by banks
Topics Covered in report:
- Introduction of Indian banking system
The project report contains almost all details of hr and its effects of indian banking sector and other major factors relating on implementation of HRMS.
For Full HR project Report :
Call Us: +91 9773820734
Email Us : [email protected]